Sunday, November 29, 2009

Demi permanent hair dye suggestions for bright colored streaks?

hi. I want to put bright colored streaks (such as blue and pink) in my medium/darkish brown hair. But i have to use the demi permanent hair dye. Does anyone know any good brands of demi permanent hair dye? I've tried the semi permanent hair dyes but they wash out in about 3 washes when it said it would wash out in 8-12, and i really don't want that to happen with the demi permanent dye. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it :)



Demi permanent hair dye suggestions for bright colored streaks?

http://www.thecreativestudio.com/main.js...



I have used the compliments color intensifiers as color when I want to get bold blues and reds in a demi. You should still do a patch test if you are allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect