Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need help from a real hair stylist for guys?

What should i do to get my hair like this besides growing it like putting gel or some special shampoo, etc. Please go to this site and help me that person is Juanes a singer:



http://www.lukita.blogger.com.br/2003_09...



please go down the page till u see a guy in a red, white, and blue button shirt and a necklace, thats the hair i need help with



I need help from a real hair stylist for guys?

From the looks of this hair style he does nothing to it ....looks like he has straight hair and it falls right into it. If someone were in my chair, and showed me this I would call it an unkept look for a guy....in other words the side burns are not trimmed nor is the back blocked or tapered ....very fringy haircut....almost a short shag...I doubt there is any gel or mousse involved with this, so if you have straight hair you can do this easily, if you don't have straight hair this will take a long time to achieve everyday. You will first off need a straightening iron, protective solution and a lot of patients! Or get a straightening perm. You need to show a pic of yourself to really tell you what to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect