Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Color Question. Help?!?!?

I'm dying my hair a medium blondish kinda color but I don't know how it would look on me. My skin color looks like Fergie's (tan) and my eyes are brown. But the people on the box have pale skin and blue eyes! HELP! I'm afraid that the hair color would look bad on me, and I still have to go to school



Hair Color Question. Help?!?!?

do not worry



i was so afraid to have my first hair coloration too but it went great! i have dark eyes and fair skin and i so wanted to have the "fergie" hair and now it looks great on me



you shouldn't be afraid i mean if beyonc鑼?lookes great in blond hair so can anyone!



go for it girl



Hair Color Question. Help?!?!?

i fink ... brown would look great on u ( juz fink )



Hair Color Question. Help?!?!?

how about you go to a wig store or something and match up the colors or the hair you want and put it on or put a pic. next to your head and try to figure out what looks better..then maybe ask a friend.............



i'd say blonde or brown..................



Good luckkkkkkkkk................



BYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect