Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have ash brown hair, any good ideas for highlights & lowlights?

I have ash brown hair and I wanna jaz it up a bit by getting highlights and/or lowlights, I dont wanna put alot of blonde in it cause bleeching is so bad for your hair and it will take forever to grow back out when I dont like it anymore. Anybody got some pictures of good ideas for brown hair? I have pale skin and blue eyes. My color season in "summer" so I guess gold/orange tones or dark tones are not really my color....I think. Nothing drastic either...I wanna keep it cute/cool and on the natural side.



I have ash brown hair, any good ideas for highlights %26amp; lowlights?

Well if you dont want to keep dying( causes damage to your hair really bad) your hair you can put weave in your hair which comes in differrent shades which you can find in a hair store but get a proffesional to put it in or buy the jesscia simpson clip on weaves which you can find on hsn or qvc



I have ash brown hair, any good ideas for highlights %26amp; lowlights?

Since you have brown hair with fair skin and blue eyes what I recommend is that you go blonde but instead of a drastic blonde what I recommend is a highlighted blonde. Blonde eyes looks lovely with blue eyes and fair skin. The best highlighting product for you is the Clairol Frost N Tip Blonde Highlights it is a wonderful highlighting product which give you the best natural looking blonde highlights it is also gentle on your hair so you won't damage it. To keep your newly highlighted blonde hair vibrant what I recommend is using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo Conditioner plus colorglaze( platinum to Champagne for lighter shades of blonde hair). For natural colortreated or highlighted blondes. With these you will have beautiful salon quality highlighted blonde hair without the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect