Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a new hair style?

My hair is Darkish brown, I have greenish blue eyes, I am not girly or Tom boy, My nose isn't big, I am beautiful and want a style not to noticeable but pretty. I am 11 years old.



I need a new hair style?

u shouldnt even b using yahoo answers....... avatar stealer



I need a new hair style?

are you asking us to confirm that you need a new hairstyle, or recomending one?



honey, you're 11! don't worry about your hair. boys still have cooties at your age!



I need a new hair style?

We don't care what color your eyes are, and we really need to know what length and cut your hair is NOW.



And if you are 11 years old, what are you doing on yahoo answers asking complete strangers about your hair style?



I need a new hair style?

I guess this depends on if you have short or long hair.



For short hair, my favorite cut is a bob - long in the front, coming down just below your chin, and progressively shorter to the back with "stacking layers"



For long hair, I love long layers. I think long straight hair gets a little old fashioned and unhealthy looking. Layers that frame your face and give you a little volume in the back of your head are great!



I need a new hair style?

I always thought the A line was cute.



Have had it a few times.



( that is where the front hair is much longer than back



it goes on an incline to the back )



I need a new hair style?

Girl where is yo moma? Shouldnt you be watching Hanna Montana or something?



I need a new hair style?

layers and curl hair if straight straight hair if curly



I need a new hair style?

YOU ARE 11! GO PLAY WITH BARBIES ENJOY YOUR CHILDNES WHILE YOU CAN!



I need a new hair style?

lol



are those numbers.. your phone number?



I need a new hair style?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I need a new hair style?

your to little your not supposed to use yahoo answers your just a little girl you dont need to look pretty intill your a teenager and higher go play with barbies and bratz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect