Sunday, November 29, 2009

(For the guys) Do you like girls with Blonde Hair Blue Eyes and Sknny/Slim?

I am a natural blonde haired blue eyed girl who is skinny !!! I needs to know !!!!!! please answer !!!!!!!!!



(For the guys) Do you like girls with Blonde Hair Blue Eyes and Sknny/Slim?

ya



(For the guys) Do you like girls with Blonde Hair Blue Eyes and Sknny/Slim?

guys don't like it if ur 2 skinny!!! (I'm a tomboy)



(For the guys) Do you like girls with Blonde Hair Blue Eyes and Sknny/Slim?

Well it depends on how skinny you are talking about.....The main things that i love in a girl is blonde hair and blue eyes. Theres something about u guys that just drives me crazy :) but if you are really really skinny thats kind of a turn off. I hope ur not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect