Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want eletric blue highlights! Plz Help me!?

I am in need for something different. I want to put Eletric Blue highlights in my Dark Brown, thick, curly hair. plzzzzz can someone help me with that. I need it done by the 19th of August. before i start school. i will be a Jr. and im 16 going on 17. thank you.



I want eletric blue highlights! Plz Help me!?

You know what? Ignore what the luckylivy123 says! You are your own person, and if you want your own blue highlights then you can frickin' get them. Besides, what mature person actually says:



'eww why would you do that why dont you get a cool in style hair cut if you want to be noticed'?



Anyways, the first person above me is actually kinda wrong. A stylist can do PART of it for you. First, you might want to get a straight perm probably if you want it to look really, really good. Not that your hair is bad, but unique highlights such as what you want would look best in them. Second, you have to get your hair bleached fairly hard because you have a dark pigment for your hair. Third, no color like that is permenant. At least, I couldn't find any. The best you can do is a Manic Panic Semi-Permenant dye. You'll have to order it it online at



http://www.manicpanic.com/amplified%20ha...



This will certainly cost a lot, but it's worth it if you really want it.



Good luck with it, okay?



I want eletric blue highlights! Plz Help me!?

Why would you want electric blue highlights? Anyways, salons won't do that for you, so you'd probably have to buy the dye yourself and do it at home. Try Hot Topic.



I want eletric blue highlights! Plz Help me!?

eww why would you do that why dont you get a cool in style hair cut if you want to be noticed



I want eletric blue highlights! Plz Help me!?

I don't think that electic blue highights would look good in your dark brown hair especialy if its curly.The only way that would look good is if you had straight blond hair then you'd be noticed. For your dark brown hair I suggest that you get lighter golden brown highlights or even blond since your hair is brown because then it would be noticable without going over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect