Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair colour that isn't dark brown?

Im going to see my stylist to discuss a change in hair colour, but for now, can anyone POST PICS of a hair colour that they think would suit someone with naturally dark brown hair, med brown eyebrows, fair skin and blue eyes?



I don't mind which colour you suggest as long as its not like pink, blue, purple etc or a red or auburn lol thanks....ooh and pleeeease post a pic so I can take to my stylist :)



Hair colour that isn't dark brown?

What's wrong with your natural dark brown colour?



I think dark brown is a great colour as is mine.



I have read that it's a good (advisable) idea not to colour hair any more than 3 shades within (different to) one's own natural colour.



Hair colour that isn't dark brown?

So since you're looking for a change brown is out of the question... and you don't want red, auburn, or any wild colors I think you've limited yourself to BLOND...



Unless of course you want black or grey.



Sorry girl, I think that Dark/medium brown with auburn/red highlights would be cute.



Hair colour that isn't dark brown?

If you ask for blonde hightlights either all over or just ontop it pretty much covers your dark brown and it looks really nice on any skin tone, i really want it done lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect