Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair cut after a new baby?

Please can you advise me?



My face is round and I am still carrying my pregnancy weight.



My hair is thin and whispy. My eyes are blue and my bangs are alittle past my nose in length and the rest of my hair is a bit past my nap of my neck.



I would like to grow it out. But it looks so flat and blah and in all honesty I don't have alota time with a new baby but it is also depressing that it looks soooo blah! Any web sites or your knowledge would be a great help Thank you for your advice!



Hair cut after a new baby?

Short, with cute face-framing layers.



Hair cut after a new baby?

you don't need any change...except your glasses you look wonderful



Hair cut after a new baby?

After a new baby, sometimes it is not the best time to cut the hair, becauseit might not be what you really want. I think that you should just take the time, and go to a salon, have your hair shaped and fixed, so you can see how it looks fixed. Just take some time to pamper yourself, and then when you see how good you look, you'll totally feel better.



Hair cut after a new baby?

You could cut your hair with the round face. but, of course lose the weight and let your hair grow again once the baby fat is gone.



good luck



Hair cut after a new baby?

there is this shampoo called wash and curl all u have to do is wash ur hair wit it and put only a drop of conditioner and when it dries out it would be really curly and it wont look so blah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect