Thursday, November 26, 2009

PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

It seems like the guys at my school are only interested in the blondes with the blue eyes, but never me. (I have black hair and hazel eyes).



So my question is if you think I'm pretty and if you think I should dye my hair.



What do you think?



http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250...



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

No! Leave your hair alone! Please. You have beautiful hair now.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

uh, which one are you??



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

leave your hair alone it's beautiful!!.. Put in some highlights if you want something different.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

Everyone is beautiful hazel eyes are just gorgeous but if you wanna dye your hairtry too do a soft/dark brown it will show off your eyes more trust me they'll be interested in U



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

If you need to ask this type of question, you are not confident in yourself.



Nobody is pretty unless they have confidence in themselves



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

i love you hair! you are so purty. :)



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

You are so pretty! and hair is very beautiful, if you dye your hair it will loose all that amazing shine and glossiness that people who dye their hair pay a lot of money to achieve, you are all very pretty but you stand out from the crowd of same hair colour.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

leave your hair alone, I think your wonderfully pretty!! I give you a 10 !!!!!!



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

I think I can relate a lot to your concern. The ideal of American beauty grewing up has been blond hair and blue eyes. I come from Spanish descent with black hair and brown eyes. I always dreamt of coloring my hair blond but as I got older I embraced my beauty the way I was meant to be. I sometimes highlight it red but I am happiest when I am with my natural color. In addition, you have to remember that maybe some blond hair girls can carry themselves with confidence and easygoing. In the end, it's about how are you presenting yourself to others.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

you are very pretty. i am blonde w blue eyes, and for many years i loved it, but lately i am envying black-haired beauties, with olive skin. they look sexier, just hotter, that wild look guys like. i would love to have that seductive look.



i think you should emphasize your skin by getting spray tans, or just wearing bronzer and blush, and your eyes with makeup, wear your hair loose and wavy as you did in the green dress, and wear pastel colors like lavendar. also, be flirtatious. you will have plenty of guys, trust me!



(look at kim kardashian; she is gorgeous, more than any blonde!)



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

You have BEAUTIFUL hair! The color is gorgeous!! If the boys are shallow enough to like a girl only for her hair color, they aren't interested in treating her like a person, only as an object to show off.



Your hair is absolutely beautiful, the color I might do. ( I'm a red-head right now.. accident.. had a fight with the semi permanent hair dye that isn't coming out of my hair at all ;) ) If I were you, I would keep it, but I understand the need for change - if you feel you would feel better about yourself by bleaching your hair to blonde ( it will take quite some work ) and be more comfortable, you could do it. but if you're doing it to make someone else happy or appease them, don't.



Regardless, that is a GREAT color. Do what makes you happy :)



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

Omg... No!!! Don't dye your hair. I have blonde hair and I would die for your hair. Seriously. Just be happy with who you are.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

I think you are beautiful and you won't look good blonde. just ignore the guys at your school... they are stupid. you're very pretty the way you are.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

I'm sorry -- I'm not criticizing YOU in particular but may I just ask why women somehow need to base decisions on their looks and body on what guys think? What does it matter what guys think? They sure aren't changing their looks for US.



Anyway, let me tell you a little story of something that happened to me: I was 21 and went to a park to hang out with some family members and at the time I wasn't into wearing nail polish. Not really worth mentioning, right? Well I met a guy there who I ended up dating for 10 months -- 6 months of dating and 4 months of trying to get rid of him, lol. He turned out to be a super loser and just ridiculous person as I got to know him. He even lied to me about his age. He once told me that one of the reasons he was so interested in me at the start, something that impressed him, was that I didn't wear nail polish. Boy, I think back and wish I'd have worn some THAT day!



The moral of the story is this: if "guys" like girls with blonde hair, then leave them to the blondes. There are plenty of guys who love dark haired women. You should NEVER change yourself to suit a man. What you do is find a man who likes you exactly as you are. If you went and dyed your hair, maybe a guy you would have really had a great relationship with won't even bother with you because he doesn't like girls with dyed hair. How are you going to know? Just don't even try to please these people -- please yourself. And learn to love yourself. There's nothing wrong with dark hair. I dyed my hair every color under the sun and found that the color I loved most was jet black! My hair was so shiny and healthy looking with black hair.



Many girls with blonde hair dye it and what that does is it strips the hair of moisture so it's all dull and straw-like and it breaks easily. Don't bother lightening your hair that much because it's damage city.



My hair was blonde when I was a kid and now it's light golden brown, but I often think of dying it black again.



I saw your photos and you're very pretty and your hair suits you! Don't mess with it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Seriously. Get yourself some confidence (hopefully the good comments here will help!) and love your hair and looks. Love yourself and you will attract men more than just messing with your hair will, anyway.



Don't live for guys. Guys change, guys are a dime a dozen. Guys make demands, then you date them, find out they suck and wonder why you even went to all that trouble to impress them! Don't even bother. They don't deserve that kind of attention, anyway. The right guy for you will find you and he will NOT ask you to change.



PLEASE READ: Should I dye my hair? (PICS INCLUDED!)?

Your hair is gorgeous just the way it is.



The real question you have to ask yourself is if you really want a guy that only wants you because you fit in with whatever the image of the moment is?



You need to build up your self-confidence and be proud of the way you look.



One of my sons friends thinks that you look sultry...and he is in his twenties, I just threatened to slap him because he is too old for you and is engaged. He was teasing me about being on YA, but stopped to look at the pics.



Be proud of yourself, and confident and you will find a guy that is worthy of you. You need to learn at a young age, don't ever change yourself for anyone, especially the guys that are around you....you will never be perfect for everyone, no body is; but you will be perfect for the special guy you deserve in your life.



Good luck, be confident and have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect