Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help! I have a hair emergency!?

I was in the bathroom. I guess the had just finished cleaning the toilets. I was on the phone and stood up. The phone dropped into the water and the water splashed my hair. I had recently dyed my hair platinum. Now it has been dyed blue! 1. Watch should I do today? I work in a conservative office. 2. How can I fix it? My hair is already fried from the first dye job.



Help! I have a hair emergency!?

I was told that if you crush up tylenol, and put it in some water, and scrub it'll take out colors like that. My boss had green in her hair and someone told her that it woulda worked on her hair. But she found this out years later.



Help! I have a hair emergency!?

Whoa! Girl, you need to get ahold of your nearest salon like right now! I hope you learned a valuable lesson!!



Help! I have a hair emergency!?

wear a hat then after work go see a professional hairstylist to help you..



Help! I have a hair emergency!?

hurry up and rinse it out, then act like you were sweating real bad while taking a dump

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect