Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair colour for fair complexions?

I have fair pink toned skin, blue-green sometimes hazel eyes and naturally my hair is a light brown colour that apparently throws red tones. I'm looking for something that will really make my eyes stand out without making me look washed out.



Hair colour for fair complexions?

I'd say i a auburn red with a few highlights! It would be beautiful!



Hair colour for fair complexions?

I'd leave your hair alone. I'm the same coloring as you, and I dyed my hair blond and looked totally washed out. Darker hair tends to make them stand out more, but I'd leave it alone. Try other methods to make them stand out like thickening mascara and carefully-applied eyeliner. Messing with your hair color will make you look worse, guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect