Friday, June 18, 2010

Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

What do you think? My eyes are dark blue. My hair is very red and curly. I have lots of freckles and pale skin. I don't really like any of these traits. I am not sure. What do you think?



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

do u look like the wendy's logo??



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

I knew a guy that look like that he was cute!



I love diamonds!!



$ Diamond Princess $



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

Sounds like me.



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

High five!! I am pale, have freckles, light blue eyes, and light red wavy hair. People tell me I am pretty all the time, so don't sweat it. We may never tan (unless the amount of freckles grows so great they finally merge), but we have a great exotic look that people are drawn to.



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

well if you dont liek your look im not sure how you can change your eyes except for contacts and the freckles kinda have to stay. personally i love my blue eyes and freckles and actually dyed my hair red a couple months ago. but if youre not cool with your hair either try dying it or maybe get a straightener. it really makes a difference!



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

These features are pretty common, so there is not much to say about them. Although a lot of guys think freckles are cute, and you should straighten your hair to see how it looks on you. Maybe some layers too.



Freckles? Blue eyes? Red hair?

People who have red hair are very lucky. I've always wanted red hair because it's not that popular to see. Most people are blondes and brunettes and 'inbetweens'. You could always tan so you would have more of a glow which changes the way you lookd a lot. It could probably hide some of the freckles and make them less noticable. If you want a different hair look, I would try layering it. It makes it feel thinner and there are so many different layering techniques and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect