Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

please help!! blonde hair! wnt blue streaks!! what should i do?



I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

Ohh....just remember, with blonde hair that blue is gonna stain and stick around for a while. Your best bet would be to try some of that temporary hair color they sell at stores like Hot Topic. You could always try the hair mascara. When I was younger, we always used Kool-Aid to color our hair crazy colors. Get lots of the powder packets and mix with enough water to make a paste then soak streaks of hair with it. It worked great and washed out in a few days. Good luck!



I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

dont do it! it will look horrible!



I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

go to a beauty supply store and get a bleaching kit, cuz if your hair is strawberry blond, the blue will probably more purple. then get a tube of blue dye (manic panic is a good one) and make you follow all the directions exactly or you might end up with something you don't like! :)



I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

Lol blue hair? Oh myy!



I have strawberry blonde hair!! i want to put blue streaks in it!! help me! it is my first dying!?

go to a trusted hair dresser as they will have to put a filler in your hair so the new colour will take and stay true. i think it'll look great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect