Friday, June 18, 2010

Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

This is the first time i'm approaching to color my hair, I'm going for Garnier 100% color Blue Black. I'm really worried about my hair getting damaged after coloring it. I love the texture of my hair and would regret it if the outcome turned out completely horriable. I have dark brown hair and would like to change it to blue black. HELP! I really need advise from someone who's been in a similar situation as me.



Thanks =)



Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

The first time I dyed my hair I used at-home dye and went from light/medium brown, to a dark brown/black with red tint color. Hair color is not too damaging in moderation, like doing it the first time, or even once or twice a year. The problem is, once you start coloring your hair you usually can't stop! It becomes fun and "addicting" in a sense to experiment with different colors, but the most reason I can't stop is because once the color fades or the roots come in it looks REALLY BAD. You have to do the same dye again or something different to combat the fadedness or the roots. Its not like you can just color it and then expect it will fade and go back to the way it was before in a couple months. It won't, even if the dye is "non-permanant". I have been dying or highlighting my hair every few months for 5 years now, and my hair still looks/feels pretty good, but if you're going to be dying it you have to be willing to put more money into. I have to buy expensive flat irons and blow dryers that work better on my hair and are safer and gentler for it than the average ones. I also have to buy more expensive products, like salon formula shampoo and conditioner, and a deep conditioner to make sure I'm really taking care of my hair. Trust me, this makes a difference. I will say the texture of my hair is not AS nice as it used to be, but its pretty close with the proper care. You need to consider a lot of things before you start coloring your hair, but I certainly don't think its a "bad" idea. When I dyed my hair myself, I had long hair, and there were little spots that got missed or didn't soak up all the dye. It wasn't that noticable, but I still didn't like it, so be careful to saturate your hair really well so it doesn't look uneven. Personally, I only get my hair colored by a professional now. Its really worth it to go to the salon- it looks better and you don't have to worry about it turning out a mess. Best of luck to you.



Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

after all the hair mishaps ive had, i wouldnt advise doing it yourself BUT since you hair is dark brown, going from that to blue black wont be hard. you could even try a semi-permanent colour beforehand to make sure you're making the right choice, because black hair is one of the hardest to remove if you change your mind. all the box colours come with a good conditioner, so make sure you put that on after rinsing and leave it wrapped up in a warm towel for a good hour or so. this will help to repair it a little and leave it lovely and soft. since you're a first time colourer, your hair should be fine anyway because its still in its untouched, or 'virgin' state. good luck chick xxx



Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

going darker won't damage your hair



the garnier blue-black is a really weird color... i've used that one before, i prefer just a plain old black. if it's your first time, try using the darkest brown you can find without being black, it will look more natural and it will ease you into coloring your hair and you can go jet black a couple weeks later



Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

What I always do when I dye my hair is dye it, and then keep up with conditioning and stuff.



I love Garnier hair dyes/supplies. I would suggest getting their shampoo, conditioner, hair products.



http://www.garnierfructisusa.com/



Heres the site, you can look around. They have shampoos and conditioners for color treated hair to keep it soft and nice.



Hope I Helped!



Tips for coloring hair for the very first time (Garnier 100% color blue black)?

Permanent hair dyes or coloring is widely used to hide gray hair and also for cosmetic purposes. The hair color remains permanent, till new hair grows out of the hair shaft. More details and information at http://hcr.in/haircolouring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect