Sunday, June 20, 2010

The best makeup colors for me? I have dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and pale skin.?

Go to the marykay.com web site. Use the virtual makeover section to see how different looks are done on the different models. You are sure to find what looks good for you.



The best makeup colors for me? I have dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and pale skin.?

Here is what I think.



Since you have such dark hair and such light skin, using a bronzer would defiently help make it so that your face doesn't look washed out.



Dust some bronzer over your cheekbones and T-Zone with a Kabuki Brush [a little bronzer goes a long way!]



I would also think that for your light blue eyes, you should use a grey, light, dirty pink, or faded green. That would look really nice and make your eyes pop.



Use a black mascara. Since your hair is dark brown, you won't have a problem for your lashes looking fake.



Also, go for natural lip color, it will always look better =]



Hope I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect