Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which haircolour base to use on natural Ash Blonde/Light Ashy Brown hair? (gold, blue, green, neutra

Hello! I was just wondering what kind of hair colour base I can use on without unwanted results (i.e pink or green hair). I've read that ashy colours are a neutral base, but I can't find any suggestions for my hair colour at all! My goal is a warm blonde (this was my natural colour a couple of years ago before darkening). I also like the look of light reds, except haircolour with a red base has always turned my hair pinkish--does that mean that I have pheomelanin? Because it is difficult to tell whether my hair is dark blonde or light brown. I've read that using a blue base on brown hair (well, likely a lot darker than mine) can give hair a green cast. That eliminates red and blue tones (at least by dying at home). Does anyone know anything about the rest of the base colours, like gold? Which ones would work for me? Thank you VERY much for your answers!



Which haircolour base to use on natural Ash Blonde/Light Ashy Brown hair? (gold, blue, green, neutral,etc)?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're trying to figure out what color to use, I need more information. First of all, do you have color on your hair now? What color is your hair naturally with no color on it? If there is color on it, what was used? What color do you want to be. If you would prefer, you can just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect