Friday, June 18, 2010

Long Bobs, Shoulder Length Hair?

Hi, I have sortof fair skin, ice blue eyes, and sort of thick wavy hair which I always straighten.



I have started liking scene hair, and my hair is just a bit past my shoulders and I have side bangs.



Im getting my hair cut in three days.



ideas/pictures would be great.



Long Bobs, Shoulder Length Hair?

It is actually the shape of your face which most determines which hairstyles look good., so that is a big issue when deciding. ;)



http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm



Here is a list of styles and recommendations for different face shapes so you can judge for yourself.. Also, ask your stylist wha might look good on you. Bring pictures of hairstyles that you like and ask which of tem mightwork for you.



Long Bobs, Shoulder Length Hair?

Rahhh- You didn't get back soon enough for me to give you more help on it but glad you did from someone else which is good. Wish you a good luck with a brand new hairstyle. Cheers! Report It



Long Bobs, Shoulder Length Hair?

I can help you with that... Im stylist myself. Tell me which face shape do you have? I'll get back to you once asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect