Sunday, June 20, 2010

I see pink HAIR green HAIR OR blue HAIR ON some AVATARS HOW DO I DO THIS?

In avatars click Extras, Holidays and events, Easter. Don't forget to press save changes when you're done.



You might have to wait a little while though, as changes can sometimes take a while to come through



I see pink HAIR green HAIR OR blue HAIR ON some AVATARS HOW DO I DO THIS?

Also in the Avatar Page it explains that you might see clothes, etc. on some of the avatars that you cannot find on your pages. This is due to Yahoo putting different items in different countries. For example I have seen clothes on avatars that I cannot get. This is from someone in another country with different options.



(Thought you might want to know that.)



I see pink HAIR green HAIR OR blue HAIR ON some AVATARS HOW DO I DO THIS?

to get green, blue, pink, or purple hair, you go to EXTRAS, then click on HOLIDAYS AND EVENTS, then click EASTER, and one of the Easter choices is spiky hair that comes in the colors green, blue, pink, and purple. you can also get green hair by going to EXTRAS, then HOLIDAYS AND EVENTS, and then you click ST. PATRICKS DAY instead of EASTER. a choice in ST. PATRICKS DAY is the spiky green hair that is also in EASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect