Friday, June 18, 2010

I REALLY want to dye my hair, but...?

I have dark brown/black hair and wanted to dye the tips blue. But I have to bleach my hair. Will the bleach wear off and then I'll have the natural color again? If not, what can I try?



I REALLY want to dye my hair, but...?

Bleach will not "wear off". Whatever is bleached shall stay forevermore bleached. Also, because your hair is so dark, it would be really hard to get it truly blonde at home. So keep in mind, under that blue dye your hair will be dark yellow, maybe orangey. Yellow and blue make green, so as the blue fades, you may see it turn greenish. The only way to get rid of the bleached ends is to cut them off. A salon could possibly help you get back to your original color but I'm not a pro so I'm not certain on that.



If you're going to get your hair cut anyway, it probably wouldn't bother you. But if you wanted to keep the length AND go back to your natural color, this may not be the right path for you.



I REALLY want to dye my hair, but...?

the bleach wont wear out...



you could probably check a



beauty supply store



I REALLY want to dye my hair, but...?

bleaching your hair is permanent, and the only way to get it out is *snip snip*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect