Friday, June 18, 2010

Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

im 13 (girl) kinda chunky and i have shoulder length brown wavy hair with side bangs i also have blue eyes how should i get my haircut???? can i have som pics????? i am laeving in 30 mins to get it don



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

You should try Layers! That'll look CUTE! Also, layers with bangs are AWESOME!



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

Glad I can help, and I can't wait for the pic! =) Report It



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

Awwww... I wanted the blue mohawk. :) Report It



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

lol, haha Report It



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

Blue mohawk! Blue mohawk! :)



Im leaviin in 30 mins 2 cut my hair... ne knowgood hairstyle for a 13 yr. old chik??????????

if u wanna make ur face look leaner, then part most of ur hair to one side and tell the hairdresser to give u angles and layers or something that'll slim u out. or part ur hair to the side and tell he u want layerd slanted bangs ( first layer starting @ the middle of the nose, or something cute like that that makes u look slimmer, but honestly, i know from my own epirience that short hair does not look good if ur sorta chunky or if u have a round face or square face, so u shouldget it trimmed and wait till it grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect