Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you help me choose a hair color?

ok so i have pale skin and blue eyes and i plan to dye my hair black...but i want to dye the tips another color but i can't choose...i'm thinking either red, blue or maybe purple....what do you think?



Can you help me choose a hair color?

Being that your pale maybe red dont go to dark! :)



Can you help me choose a hair color?

Red



Can you help me choose a hair color?

I think blue would look really interesting. It'd compliment your eyes and would look nice with your pale skin



Can you help me choose a hair color?

hot pink



Can you help me choose a hair color?

blue defiantly to match your eyes.....



Can you help me choose a hair color?

yep, yep sounds GREAT, purple and black, just what i was gonna say!!!



answer my question if you get a chance:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



thanx!!!



Can you help me choose a hair color?

red i think, but i think it depends on how blue your eyes are, if they are piercing blue then a flash of blue at the tips would make your eyes stand out, but it doesn't wash out a very nice colour where as red would fade nicer!



www.stylesbyjulie.com/images/blue_blac...



have a look here some nice pics



xx



Can you help me choose a hair color?

either black %26amp; blue..



or black %26amp; purple..



like all black with colored ends or the color underneath or whatever you want. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect