Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

customize ur avatar by clicking on the "Appearance" tab on the My Avatar page. choose your avatar's face, eyes, color of the eyes and hairstyle.



^_^



How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

u can change the color of hair and eyes on the side.



How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

contacts and hair dye. Works



How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

The same way you got the avatar to begin with. There are various options to do that, when you sign on, click on your avatar, and choose the changes you wish to make.



How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

just ask tom schroll he throws sexy parties all the time



How do I get an avatar with blonde hair? And blue eyes?

use avatar help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect