Friday, June 18, 2010

What Color should I 2 tone the top of my hair?

Here is my dilemma, I wanted to do a change with my hair so I had my hair done on Friday. My natural hair color is Dark Blonde, I have blue eyes and fair skin. She did a dark brown on the bottom which looks really good but when she did the top she mixed the sandy blonde with another color and it came out brassy/ red and does not look good at all. I wanted to be blonde on top with just a little brown lowlights. I am going to go back in on wednesday for her to fix the correction. Can someone please give me some advise on what color blonde to go with on top and if I should just do blonde all over or throw in a few brown lowlights as well. My huband suggested I go with an ash blonde but not sure which one to choose. If someone could help me out that would great.



Rhonda



What Color should I 2 tone the top of my hair?

I RATE Websites 4 a Living !



try http://www.hairtone.com



This EXCELLENT Website WILL Be "Operational" on Nov 21,2007



What Color should I 2 tone the top of my hair?

If it came out brassy/red she didn't lift it light enough. That's usually a problem in the formulation or she didn't leave it on long enough. I suspect though, that you pointed out a color on a color swatch and that's what she mixed and put on your hair. have her do highlights and tone the hair left between the foils with low light. It might not be a bad idea to ask her to have someone else in the salon participate in the consultation. The mistake is pretty basic. Be sure and tell her if you already had color on your hair, especially home color. There are lots of reasons color can come out with less than desirable results but brassy or red is pretty easy to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect