Friday, June 18, 2010

I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and light skin.. what coulour makeup should i wear ??

My eyes are actually a little grey-ish blue with a little bit of brown-ish gold around the black dot and a dark outline......People even ask me if there my real color! I usually wear black eyeliner and mascara. but thats kinda boring after a while.. i figure i would be best to make my eyes pop even more



I figured to try to get a picture of a simular color so i googled contact lenses.. I guess my resembles the middle one in the first row..



http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11730644/Bl...



I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and light skin.. what coulour makeup should i wear ??

omgsh ur eyes sound soo pretty!! to make them pop even more try dark blue eyeliner on top and bottom with a silvery blue eye shadow on the top. that will totally make ur eyes stand out!



I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and light skin.. what coulour makeup should i wear ??

well i wouldn't go for blue unless u like dark colors but if i we're u then i would wear warm colors like gold lightish brown



I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and light skin.. what coulour makeup should i wear ??

i read in a magazine that silver shadow looks great with baby blues :-)



Heres how-to:



Dust silver shadow onto your lids, then use a brush to fade the color to just past your crease. Highlight just under you eyebrow with a silvery-pink shadow, use a thin streak of charcoal liner on you lower lashes.



use: Black Radiance Loose Shimmer Shadow in Silver Fox, $3, drugstores (for silver shadow)



Stila eye shadow pan in Heather (for silver-pink) $16, sephora



I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and light skin.. what coulour makeup should i wear ??

Wear silver and blue eye shadow and lip gloss or stick with orange or pink undertones. Wear dark yellow blush, adn brown mascara. Wear a teensy bit of dark brown shadow on your lash line to simulate eyeliner, pencil is too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect