Friday, June 18, 2010

What is the best hair color for me?

I have naturally very dirty blonde hair that turns almost banana blonde in the summer and almost chocolate brown in the winter. It looks just like the links attached. I have very naturally tan skin, and ocean blue eyes. what color should i dye my hair? i am stuck between a very light blonde, chocolate brown, and auburn/red. HELP!!



Summer:



http://img.classiccloseouts.com/images_1...



Winter:



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/j/G/hair...



What is the best hair color for me?

I dont think Red would be very good its an akward color it can easily turn out wrong, but maybe brown with blonde streaks it worked perfectly for one of my friends and its good all year long.



What is the best hair color for me?

to me if you have blue eyes and tan skin i think that you should go with a blonde/brown color because it would make your blues eyes stand out.



What is the best hair color for me?

Since you have very blue eyes I'd say go with chocolate brown or auburn. The whole blonde hair blue eyes is too boring. Blue eyes with a more contrasting color is very stricking!



What is the best hair color for me?

brown



you'd look like zac efron



What is the best hair color for me?

If your skin is a tan shade, I'd go with a medium golden blonde or a golden brown or medium auburn. Too light and it starts to look phoney. Match your hair to your skin color as far as depth of shade. Light ivory skin matches light blonde, but tan skin would not. Tan skin is in the medium range, so your hair color should also be in that same range.



What is the best hair color for me?

like a light brown or platnium blonde ..... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect