Friday, June 18, 2010

I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

Well, I really want to dye the tips of my hair(maybe an inch or so) dark blue(my favorite color) for the summer, and then at the end of the summer maybe just get it trimmed off. I was wondering if anyone liked the idea(or disliked), because i am just curious. I was also wondering if the color would stay in all summer long, because I am going to be at the beach, and then in the cold weather in Colorado, so I just wanted to know if it would be worth my while, because I really want to stand out.



I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

Well... i personal love the color blue... i have about 3 inches of my tips blue... love the idea...



Just one problem... if you have you have really dark brown, or dark brown hair... you may need to bleach it... blue is kinda a hard color to stick to hair...



Oh and if you are gonna do it at home... i suggest using "Manic Panic"... Most of there stuff is Semi- Permanent... So it only last 3 to 6 weeks...



Oh and Some colors, particularly the dark reds, dark purples, or dark greens may give a highlight of color to natural dark unbleached hair... in case that helps...



Here is some stuff that may help with dyeing it...



http://www.manicpanic.com/howtouse.html



And heres just abunch of tips



http://www.manicpanic.com/tips.html



Hope It Helps!



Keep Rocking!



I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

I think it would be cool if you dyed the tips different values of blue - like a person would do with highlights. Have dark blue, lighter blue, and a mid-tone blue. I think that would look really cool. I don't know if it will stay, but it will definitely make an impression!



I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

why wouldnt it be ok?



if you like it... DO IT. don't worry about what others think, STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD!



blue hair dye won't last all summer. it will last probably 2 to 4 weeks. so you'll have to redo it a few times or else your blue MAY fade into green.



i dye my hair fire engine red all the time and it only lasts about 2 to 3 weeks. red washes out a lot faster than any other color... but blue should last a little longer than that.



go for it! you'll never know if you like it if you don't try... you'll regret not trying something fun if you don't.



I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

instead of the tips...you could do highlights in different colors...or just blue...thats my moms favorite color lol ...you could bleach the hair and then foil it blue..don't do the tips it only makes your hair look dry



I want to dye the tips of my hair...is that ok?

To each his own when it comes to coloring the hair, but make sure, you keep your hair well conditioned if you're going to be in the sun alot, as the sun will wreak havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect